1. arrange into a structured whole; order.
2. make arrangements or preparations for (an event or activity); coordinate.
On Prehistoric wiki, we strive for accurate information, and to have well put together pages. Our goal is to compile information on any extinct organisms; including recently extinct animals and plants. "Living fossils" and extant animals with extinct species may be included. If images from an artist are used, be sure to credit them for their work. If an organism is extant, mention it in the article and use the Extant category.
All pages should be:
- Easy to read
- An accurate compilation of information
- Family friendly
All pages should not be/contain:
- Pornography or erotica of any kind
- Illegal material
- Swearing or slurs of any kind
- Offensive content of any kind (run the content by an admin before further actions)
- Plagiarism/Copy and pasting information